Registration Key Support
No problem is insurmountable... trust us
If you've encountered a problem with your Alchemy Mindworks software registration key, we're here to help.
This page will send your registration key support request directly to a staff member who can resolve it and get you a resolution to the issue that brought you here as quickly as possible. To assist us in doing so, we ask that you read this page carefully before clicking on Submit, and that you describe the problem you have encountered in detail.
- IMPORTANT: If you have version 4 or 5 software and you're running Windows 10, scroll no further. Alchemy Mindworks' legacy version 4 and 5 software does not run under Windows 10. If there's a red button to your right, you can still upgrade to the corresponding version 10 application for half the new single-user license price. Click on the foregoing link or the button. Note that the upgrade page will say that upgrades are only available for users of version 9 and 10 software. You can ignore this — having arrived from this page, the upgrade page will be expecting you.
- If you're attempting to enter a registration key from an earlier version of an Alchemy Mindworks application into a registration key window — as evinced by the Next button refusing to enable itself — you're at the wrong page. You need to register the corresponding version 10 application. Legacy registration codes are of the form 12345-67-89012-34. Current registration keys are of the form AB79C-NN36H-KL9TG-WL8R7.
- This page can't be used to recover a lost registration key or its password. Please see our lost code page.
- If you require support for Alchemy Mindworks software — for example, if it won't install or run correctly — please visit our support page. The support page will connect you with Alchemy Mindworks staff members familiar with the mysterious inner workings of our software.
- If you've encountered a notification to the effect that your registration key is already in use, be sure to tell us this in the message field below. This one's easily fixed, as long as we know what we're fixing.
This support session is for version patch , licensed to using the registration key . The foregoing information will be sent to Alchemy Mindworks along with the contents of the following form.
All the fields in this form are required — your message will not be delivered if any of them are blank or unselected.
Our e-mail is usually answered within one hour during business hours, and within one business day at other times. We've been known to let this lofty ideal slip now and again when we get really swamped, but we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
In contacting us for assistance with technical matters, we ask that you state your questions as clearly and simply as possible, using no jargon, abbreviations or other bits we're unlikely to understand. We're pleased to assist you, but doing so will be somewhat tricky if we don't know what you're asking.
Our support staff will be profoundly grateful if you refrain from communicating with us in all-caps text.
If we reply to you and you reply to our reply — a phenomenon referred to as a "message thread" — please quote all the previous messages in the thread. We respond to hundreds of messages per day, and this is the only way we'll be able to keep track of what's been said. If you don't quote your message thread, it never happened
We are only able to respond to messages written in English.
Our mail server will not accept unauthorized attachments in excess of 100 kilobytes. If you'd like to e-mail us a file with which you have encountered difficulties, or a large screen capture illustrating something pertinent to your message, please get in touch with us first.
Alchemy Mindworks will not condone the use of its e-mail resources for the distribution of spam and other unsolicited advertising.
If you have encountered a problem with our software, an order placed with us or something to do with our web pages or servers, be assured that it wasn't meant personally and we'd like to resolve it without flames, bloodshed or limited nuclear warfare. Contacting us in a polite, reasonable manner will get your problem addressed promptly.
We're extremely serious about privacy — please see our privacy statement for more about this. All communications through this page are deemed to be governed by this document — by sending us e-mail, you agree to be bound by its terms.